A water filtration system offers tremendous benefits. As more people begin to realize just how beneficial a drinking water filter system is, sales have skyrocketed. However, because there are so many different types of systems available, it is essential to choose a quality product from a reputable company.
As the name implies, a water filtration system is designed to filter tap water, making it better and healthier. By filtering water, various contaminants are removed so that ultimately, tap water is purified and, in fact, a much better choice compared to bottled water.
Top Five Reasons
Although there are more than five reasons for looking at home water treatment systems, those listed are considered the most important.
- Cost Savings – Filters for hard water are cost-effective. By replacing bottled water with a quality filtration system, you will save roughly $100 per year. However, the amount saved will increase if you and your family consume a large quantity of water.
- Better Taste and Smell – Because a drinking water filter system eliminates a host of contaminants, including pesticides, bacteria, chlorine, lead, giardia, and cryptosporidium, among others, water tastes and smells clean. Even people who typically do not drink a lot of water find it refreshing and enjoyable.
- Environmental Support – According to the World Economic Forum, in terms of weight there will be more plastic than fish in the ocean by the year 2050. While convenient, plastic bottles are extremely dangerous to the environment. Therefore, if you prefer to make environmentally-friendly choices, home water treatment systems are much better choices.
- Prevent and/or Reduce Illnesses – Just by eliminating chlorine, water filters for hard water provide you and your family protection against various types of cancer, including colon, breast, rectal, and bladder. Although purified water is healthier for people of all ages, it is especially beneficial for small children who are still growing. Preventing and/or reducing illness also equates to fewer medical bills and days missed at work.
- Improved Health – A water filtration system is beneficial in numerous ways. For instance, by preventing roughly 2,100 toxin variations from entering the body through tap water, the kidneys function properly. In addition, there is potential for filtered water to prevent certain birth defects, it becomes easier to control a healthy weight, headaches diminish or disappear, problems with constipation cease, and the overall digestive system improves dramatically.
If you are interested in the best water filtration system available, please call us today. At Just Pure Water, we take immense pride in our products and the level of customer service that we provide to every customer.